WG FT.MIB

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

25 JULY 2011(SUCH AN UNLUCKY DAY FOR ME)

Today,
is the day I had been so mad...
this mad not like I mad at my friend...
this mad is like I want to kill the girl that with him...
I WANT TO KILL HER...
...ARGH...
the boy that involve with my story is
MANGKOK IRON
...

Back from school,
I saw a boy and a man fighting
Alia and me went there to know what happening...
but they are fighting using chinese language...
so i don't understand...
then I ask PIKACHU
'whats happening'
he said
'my friend want to take a girl with him,
but the girl's dad saw them...so he scolded the boy...
the boy got angry and mouth fight whith the old man...'
I thanked to PIKACHU because he is telling me...
thanx to u PIKACHU
^^

...THATS ALL FOR TODAY...
...TODAY SUCH AN UNLUCKY DAY FOR ME...
...AND...
...ALWAYS MAKE ME MAD...

No comments:

Post a Comment